TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Participant: The Participant/Attendee/Audience of the event. “Attendee” “you” “your”
Organizers/Production Company: Hawkes Productions, LLC OBO Chesney Hawkes. “Company”, “us”, “we” “our”.
Programme/Recording: “Live and Unfiltered”. “Programme”
The Programme/Recording is at home with Chesney Hawkes as host. The Programme is an interactive show with songs, potential guests and audience participation.
The Programme shall be wholly owned and controlled by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exploit the Programme worldwide all media in perpetuity.
By attending the Program/Recording, you grant the Organizers, and those acting under their authority, the right to film or photograph your attendance and activities at the Recording and use such footage or photographs, including your name, voice, likeness or activities as they appear therein, to directly or indirectly publicize and promote the Programme/Recording and/or any other project produced by the Organizers in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet, in perpetuity, without notice, review, approval or compensation. You agree to comply with all directions of Organizers and security personnel. The Organizers respectfully reserve the right to refuse admission and to revoke the personal license this registration grants at any time for disorderly/offensive conduct or failure to comply with the Programme/Recording rules or applicable laws.
Description/Nature of Attendee’s Contribution: Guest. The Attendee accepts and acknowledges that some participation may be asked and the Attendee willingly agrees to participate in such interaction with the host. “Contribution”
Filming Location/Studio: In a private setting, personal to the Artist. “Location”
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Attendee acknowledges that we have explained the nature and content of the Programme and the Attendee’s Contribution, a short description of which is set out above, and willingly agree to participate in the
- The Attendee agrees and consents to the Attendee participating in, and being filmed, recorded and photographed in connection with, the Programme as The expression “Programme” shall include any re-edited, reformatted or compilation versions thereof and any spin-offs and “special episodes”, excerpts and extracts from the Programme as well as the Programme itself.
- The Attendee assigns to us with full title guarantee and, where the assignment is of copyright or performers’ property rights, by way of assignment of present and future copyright and performers’ property rights, all rights, title and interest of whatsoever nature (including all copyright and performers’ property rights and all rental and lending rights) throughout the universe, whether vested or contingent, in and to the products of the Contribution, for us to hold the same absolutely, for the full period of those rights wherever subsisting or acquired (including all renewals, reversions, revivals and extensions) and thereafter (if possible) in This assignment shall not be subject to, or capable of, reversion, rescission or termination. The Attendee grants to us all consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) necessary to enable us to make the fullest use of the products of the Contribution (or any part thereof) and the Programme throughout the universe in perpetuity by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without liability or acknowledgement to the Artist.
- The Attendee grants to us the right to edit, copy, add to, take from, adapt or translate the products of the Contribution as we see fit and, in respect of the products of the Contribution (which we agree shall not represent the Attendee in a derogatory manner), the Attendee, irrevocably waives the benefits of and agrees not to assert any provision of law known as “moral rights” or any similar laws of any The Artist acknowledges that the consideration referred to herein constitutes no financial remuneration for the products of the Contribution.
- The Attendee grants to the Company the right to use the Attendee’s name, photograph, likeness and biography (the “Likeness”) throughout the universe for all purposes of advertising, promoting, distributing and exploiting the Programme and/or the Contribution in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity in connection with the production, promotion and/or exploitation of the Programme.
- The Attendee shall and shall procure that the Attendee keeps strictly confidential any Confidential Information that either of them may learn in relation to the Programme as a result of their Contribution unless and until such confidential information is specifically disclosed in the broadcast of the Programme. The Attendee shall not and shall procure that the Attendee will not repeat, make any public statements and/or disclose any images or information relating to the Programme in any media (including without limitation social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) throughout the world or supply such information to third parties without the prior approval of the Company, save for any information that is already in the public domain. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company confirms the Attendee may make factual reference to filming the Programme on their social media programmes. This Clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
“Confidential Information” means (i) information relating to the Programme format, structure, creative structure, filming process, content and Programme know-how; (ii) details about the filming location for the Programme; (iii) information relating to rounds and/or the details of the rounds that are not yet in the public domain; (iv) confidential information relating to any participant, cast and/or crew of the Programme; (iv) information relating to scenes and/or events that are filmed and/or occur in advance of the filming of the Programme that may or may not be broadcast; (v) information relating to the Programme-making process and/or set; (vi) information relating to Hawkes Productions, LLC, or the Programme that is disclosed to the Attendee in confidence; (vii) announcement of Programme guests prior to Lender/Company announcing the guests and/or Authorised Personnel confirming such guests may be announced in connection with the Programme and (viii) all other information disclosed directly or indirectly to the Attendee by the venue, the Company’s crew and/or any other individual in connection with the Programme and/or our affairs (whether disclosed before, on or after the date of this Agreement).
- The Attendee confirms that Attendee’s Contribution shall be true and original to the Attendee and shall not contain anything which is defamatory or an infringement of copyright, breach of copyright or in contempt of court or which is calculated to bring the Programme, the Company or the commissioning broadcaster into disrepute.
- The Attendee shall not and shall procure that the Attendee does not promote or plug any product or service in the Programme nor without the Company’s prior written consent incur any liability on our behalf, or hold themselves out as being entitled to do so, or enter into any agreements on our behalf.
- The Attendee accepts and acknowledges that the Company shall not be liable to the Attendee for any loss or damage or injury to the Attendee or the Attendee’s property caused or suffered in connection with the production of the proposed Programme or any advice given to the Attendee by the Company or its employees, servants.
- We shall be under no obligation to the Attendee to produce or exploit the Programme or to use the Contribution or the products thereof in the Programme and the Company shall not be liable to the Attendee.
- The Attendee accepts and acknowledges that the Attendee’s appearance as a participant in the Programme will not be employment and will not be subject to any union or guild collective bargaining agreement, regardless of whether the Attendee is a member of any union or guild, and will not entitle the Attendee to any benefits or compensation under any such collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
- By accepting the invitation and attending the recording, you agree that officers, directors, employees, members and agents of the Company and its parent, subsidiary or affiliate companies (collectively, the “organizers”) shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the your attendance at the recording.
- This Agreement may be freely assigned or licensed by us.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Attendee hereby waives (by way of waiver of present and future rights) all rights which they may otherwise have against the other contributors, us, our licensees and assigns for any damage or loss of any kind suffered by the Attendee or any other person as a result of the Attendee’s participation in the Programme.
- If any clause or any part of this Agreement or its application to any party shall for any reason be adjudged by a court or other legal authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, this judgment shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, the terms of which shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement (which consists of the Key Terms, General Terms and Conditions and any specified annexes) represents the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter and replaces any previous agreement(s) arrangements representations or understandings relating to the subject matter and may be varied only in writing signed by the parties.
- Where any party to this Agreement consists of more than one person the grant of rights and obligations expressed or implied on the part of such party are joint and several obligations and grant of rights.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than the Company and you.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle the Company to cancel the tickets/booking without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- You must inform the Company of any change of email address/ contact phone number, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are on the website. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fee you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- By attending the Program/Recording, you grant the Organizers, and those acting under their authority, the right to film or photograph your attendance and activities at the Recording and use such footage or photographs, including your name, voice, likeness or activities as they appear therein, to directly or indirectly publicize and promote the Programme/Recording and/or any other project produced by the Organizers in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet, in perpetuity, without notice, review, approval or compensation. You agree to comply with all directions of Organizers and security personnel. The Organizers respectfully reserve the right to refuse admission and to revoke the personal license this registration grants at any time for disorderly/offensive conduct or failure to comply with the Programme/Recording rules or applicable laws.
- Tickets (booking confirmations) are sent to you electronically. The Programme is on the Zoom platform and your invitation to the event will be sent to you with in 24 hours of the show. You will be in a waiting room and then admitted to the event with confirmation of your booking. Your name must match the paid receipt to gain admission.
CANCELLATION, REFUND & RESCHEDULE
- The Programme is a live interactive experience and once you have booked your ticket, we cannot accept any last-minute cancellations and/or rescheduling requests or offer full refunds as a result of the aforementioned situation.
- Exceptions: death, Force Majeure. Each refund or reschedule request will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you need to cancel/reschedule please email email@example.com.
29. THE PROGRAMME IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED AND DOES NOT WARRANT A REFUND. The Programme may be interrupted due to transmission issues beyond our control. In such instances, transmission will resume as soon as possible.
30. By purchasing your ticket, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org